Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 January 2012

Time Flies When You Have Fun

Last update was....Dec 10. Hooollllyyyy Shhhheeeiiiitt~! O_O

If you want an analogy on what blogging is to me; it's like maintaining a house plant and doing...well...a piss-poor job at keeping it alive.

All you had to do was update me... ;_;

"So what have I been doing?", you ask. This is what I have done since...
  1. Sleep
  2. Computer
Mind you, that only applied till Christmas time. Then that rolled by and...
  1. Party
  2. Rest from too much partying
Then after that, finally came the day before New Years Eve which I did the following...
  1. Hung out at the mall with cousins
  2. Head over to next town and stayed at Aunt's place
  3. Went swimming
  4. Went back home
  5. Set off firecrackers that would've made Kim Jong Il North Korea soo MAD Jelly that it would be considered ICBMs in their country
Secret North Korean photo of WMDs bought
from weapon depot in China labeled "SCUD Missile"
 As for New Years resolution: I have none. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment