Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 December 2011

The Past Month so far...

You know that feeling, the kind which you WANT to do something but have no initiative to actually get it done. That's what I'm feeling right now. The fact that I'm half-way across the world, stuck in a rural landscape, and the only contact to friends/family is either the landline or Skype. My sanity is slowly diminishing and the only things that are keeping me together is exercise or playing an imaginary guitar named...Susan I-I haven't come up with a proper name yet, but it's getting there. >.>

Typical New Jerseyan behavior after prolong
exposure outside their natural habitat.
Speaking about internet, the speed at most is...3MB. That's right folks, 3 Megabytes. I sh*t you not, this the fastest (and probably expensive) connection I can afford right now. (Don't get me started on how long it took to get it T_T) It's better than nothing, I suppose. As for the language...I'm picking up a few phrases. But to get an iron grip is a different story. I'm not a big fan of languages, along with Math, Politics, and Religion. Mostly Religion. Regardless that I can understand half the language, I have to limit myself from speaking English in front of people. Paranoid instincts kick in and I can tell if I'm being mislead on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Poor guy...I don't know how you are feeling coz i improvise, adapt and overcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete