Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 December 2011

Blog Progression

I've read back my previous blog and realized I have made so much errors in terms of sentence structure. Your head must've exploded into a gooey mess.

Q: "If you made so many mistakes, why don't you go back and edit your post then?"
A: I would, but in the blog world, there are no mistakes just happy accidents :3

"You tell'em Eric!"
Q: "Are we going to see more grammar errors in your future updates?"
A: ....Yeah >.>

But hey! That's what makes blogging so exciting! I. Can. P|_|t. Peri0ds. Wh3re. Ever. I. Want. H8ers. My train-of-thought doesn't have time to stop and check every single mistake. I just type and go; throw it into the wind and see if it piques any sort of distressing response that would make anyone cringe in disgust. Am I asking people to grade my post? No. Does the internet browser give a damn? Well...only if you have auto-correct enabled. Is your English high school teacher going to ram down your door and give you a lecture? Only if you did something VERY horrible and purposely mailed your address to him/her, probably.

That's kinda the norm on the internet. Only a fool would take anything on the internet very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment