Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 December 2011

Blog Redesign & What I do in my spare time

I'm planning on redesigning the blog layout; the current layout is temporary till I get my own stuff together. And speaking about web design, I haven't touched Dreamweaver since...god knows when. All my tutorial books about building a website is somewhere in a storage bin back in the U.S. along with bones of missing persons DIY magazines and electronic equipment.
It's not exactly what it looks like, but you get the idea.
Would you like to look inside? It won't take a sec...*grabs shovel*

 Luckily, on the internet, you can find EVERYTHING. So a refresher course of Web Design 101 will be underway. And since lessons are easily found on Youtube, you might as well give up school and print a phony diploma.*

Open up your trial version of Photoshop and get to work >:3
Since I won't start school till next year, you probably might be wondering, "What are you doing till then?"
  1. Youtube
  2. Skype
  3. Random articles on Wikipedia
  4. Exercise
  5. Sleeping
  6. Gaming
  7. Plotting Global Domination (backburner for now)
  8. Writing this damn blog
I could've added more, but I don't want to take up your time.


* Not to be taken seriously

1 comment:

  1. That's what they do there. Go to an internet cafe, ask around. You can probably get a diploma from a well known university there for the price of equivalent to $10!!!!

    ReplyDelete