Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 March 2012

Ha ha, oh wow!

Let's break out the checklist and see what I accomplished:
• Ignoring blog for X amount of time: Completed.
• Taking the College Entrance exams: Completed.
• Engrossing myself in copious amounts of Youtube videos that wastes the day: Damn straight
• Talking with friends/family on Skype: Completed.
• "Learning" Tagalog and speaking: Completed.
• [sentence redacted]: Completed.
• Getting to writing this blog once more: Work in progress.

On part of watching youtube vids, it has mostly been cooking. In a psychological standpoint, I am filling the void of what was part of my life that was constant. So in layman's terms, I am getting my daily dose of mental placebo.
I miss the Food Network ;_;
While any sane being who tries to live the same lifestyle since my last post, would probably committed suicide on account that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INTERESTING in the area. Apart from house raiding robberies and people being murdered and tossed in some smuck's backyard; I have NOT left the premise. It's kinda like prison, minus the convicts trying to rape you, but add some freedom to go anywhere within the property's limits. An analogy would be house arrest. That's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment